Thursday, September 29, 2016

Swoon Thursday (#192): This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills!


I kiss him very briefly but with great feeling, and then I pull back an inch and look at him, his eyes wide, lips parted, and when he gives me the most radiant smile, I can't help it - I go back twice as hard, pulling him even closer and kissing him like I mean it, because God, do I mean it. And as he threads one hand through my hair and kisses back with just as much feeling...[]

- ARC, page 302




Gaaahhh, I loved this book so much! Enough to make me say "Gaaahhh." :D I cut off this scene (right in the middle of a sentence) because of spoilers. But it's a beautiful moment of a beautiful book! =)

6 comments:

  1. You just stopped it, mid sentence. Why oh why torture us like this? Great swoon.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I live to torture in swoons. ;) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! That is one yummy kiss too! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw :D So glad you loved this one sweetie. <3 unsure about the writing, but still lovely swoon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!