Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday (13)



Happy Tuesday! Today I've decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday, formerly hosted by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish, now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.

Today's topic is: 

Best Character Names


Zahra from The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury


Casimir from Ruined by Amy Tintera


Solara from Starflight by Melissa Landers


Aileana from The Falconer trilogy by Elizabeth May


Crowe from Devils & Thieves by Jennifer Rush


Aelyx from Alienated by Melissa Landers


Arin from The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski


Perry (Peregrine) from the Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi


Aric from Endless Knight by Kresley Cole


Jessamin from Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White


There are so many more names that I can list! These are just the first that come to mind. There's something in a name, that's for sure. Fun fact: two of these names are ones that I'm considering naming my hypothetical potential future children!

13 comments:

  1. Those are some great unique names. I like Jessamin best.

    Have a great day, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice picks!! Lots of fantasy names going on today! I somehow managed to stay away from them. Guess I was thinking they were their own category! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty names :) Solara and Aileana are our favourites from this list. We haven't read The Forbidden Wish, though we have read Khoury's other book The Origin. Which names on this list are you planning for potential future children?

    ~ Luna & Saturn @ Pendragons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love book character names for possible future children - or animals! Some good ones here. I really like Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty names they all are!! I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone, good choice!!

    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Veronica Rossi series is good, I have all of them now, hope you like it as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever since I read Under the Never Sky I've loved the name Peregrine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great topic! I love the name Aileana!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy I had the audio of The Falconer because I would have never know how to pronounce Aileana!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the name Solara! So pretty!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aelyx's name annoyed me when I was reading it. I started just hearing Alex in my head. Surprisingly enough, there was an Aric in Tiffany Sly Lives Here Now. Never heard the name before, and now, twice in one week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, I love these names too. There are SO many good names in books :D Thank you for sharing about some of your favorites. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!